13th Annual "Journey of the Heart" Bike Tour
“Why do I ride in the 'Journey of the Heart Bike Tour'? After riding for three days with one of the moms of a child that has gone through cancer, and also one of the dads, I have an even better understanding of what it means to them to have Friends of Karen there to walk with them and 'carry' them, during those most difficult times. Knowing how deeply it is appreciated by each and every child, mom, dad, brother and sister, keeps me riding for these families." ~ Vinny Liscio
Our 13th Annual "Journey of the Heart" Bike Tour will cover the picturesque back roads and sites of Connecticut.
- Unparalleled camaraderie with riders who are inspired to ride for a child with a life-threatening illness.
- Expert ride support and bike mechanics throughout the tour.
- Top notch accommodation at The Heritage Hotel, gourmet meals, a snack bag and a spa massage.
- A personalized fundraising page to help you reach out to friends and family.
- A weekend of cycling you'll remember for the rest of your life!
Can't ride with us? Support one of our riders!