Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
- Wear a GOLD ribbon.
- Be a social media advocate and add a Friends of Karen Facebook frame to your profile photo signifying your support for Childhood Cancer Awareness. Click HERE to add a frame. Speaking of your social media, post and share a photo using #AlwaysGold and #FriendsofKaren
- Create a Facebook fundraiser to support Childhood Cancer Awareness and Friends of Karen. We’re thrilled whenever anyone chooses us to support. For information on creating a fundraiser, click HERE.
- Do a Fitness Challenge. Choose your fitness activity and invite your friends to do the challenge “TOGETHER”. Click HERE to get started.
- Donate to Friends of Karen. 86% of the children helped by Friends of Karen are fighting to stay strong in their battle with cancer. Your help ensures the entire family is helped through this devastating journey. Click HERE to donate.
- Shop Amazon Smile - By doing your shopping through our Amazon Smile link, a portion of your purchase is donated to Friends of Karen, allowing us to continue our work of supporting critically-ill children and their families. Use this link to do your shopping through Amazon smile. https://smile.amazon.com/ch/14-1612290
- Follow Friends of Karen on social media and encourage your friends and family to get involved as well! Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
Ways to give
Bring critically ill children and their families the HOPE they deserve all year long. As a Guardian of Hope, you Donate Monthly. With your help, children will receive the emotional support they need
Leave your imprint to benefit future generations. Naming Friends of Karen in your estate plans will continue to impact the lives of critically ill children and their families well into the future.