HOW DO I GET HELP?
- Parent or guardian must contact our Intake Coordinator by calling (914) 617-4057 or click here to get started.
Para hablar en español, llama al (914) 617-4045.
- Following the assessment, you will be mailed an application to complete and return to us.
- If you are requesting financial assistance, you will need to provide income and expenses verification along with your completed application.
- If you are not requesting financial assistance, you will simply need to complete a short application.
Once Friends of Karen receives your completed application, a social worker will call you to discuss your family’s individual needs and how we can help you.
If you have any questions or would like more information regarding our services, please:
- Call (914) 617-4057 to speak with our Intake Coordinator
- Click here to send us an email.